1. J. Bourjinon
Een festoen van maiskolf, druiven en ander fruit (A Festoon of Corn, Grapes and Other Fruit)
Oil on canvas, 70.3 x 45.5 cm
– Auction Sotheby’s, London, 29 October 1998, lot 224
– Auction Dorotheum, Vienna, 24 March 1999, lot 121
– Auction Dorotheum, Vienna, 30 March 2000, lot 204
– Private collection, the Netherlands
Registered at the RKD – Netherlands Institute for Art History in The Hague – under number 55018.
J. Bourjinon was active during the later decades of the 17th century, considering the influence of Cornelis de Heem (active 1660-1695), of whom he was a follower.
* Condition report available upon request