A pair of silver salts with blue glass liners
Southern Netherlands, between 1815 and 1832, maker’s mark .D. in lozenge
Oval, boat-shaped and openwork in egg-and-dart. On both sides a handle in the form of a ram’s head. On constricted circular foot on a lozenge-shaped base.
Second grade silver, approx. weight 127 grams.
H. 6.2 x W. 9.8 cm
– Simons Juweliersbedrijf, Amsterdam, 1977 (incl. original invoice)
– Collection prof. dr. W.H. Brummelkamp and Mrs. H.E. Brummelkamp-van Joost, Amstelveen