We invite you to visit the viewing days and auction of this very varied interior auction. The catalog for this auction is now available and contains 235 carefully selected objects, including silver, glass, porcelain, pottery, clocks, sculptures, furniture and Asian items.
We invite you to the online catalog here and hope to welcome you on viewing days and auction!
If you are unable to attend the auction, we will inform you here please check the other options for participating in the auction.
Any defects or restorations of the offered lots are not described. If you would like more information about the condition of an object, please contact us or request a condition report.
You will find an explanation of all types of bidding at this page
REGULATIONS FOR YOUR VISIT
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory during your visit to AAG.
- We ask you to keep 1.5 meters away from other visitors at all times.
- Do you have a cold, such as a cold in the nose, runny nose, sore throat, mild cough or elevation: stay at home. This also applies if one of your housemates has the aforementioned symptoms.
- Please visit AAG with a maximum of 2 persons per household.
- AAG receives a maximum number of visitors; when it is very busy, you may have to wait.
THIS SALE IS TICKETED
If you wish to attend the auction, you must request an admission ticket by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimate € 3.000 - 4.000
Result € 2,200
Estimate € 600 - 1.000
Result € 400
Estimate € 7.000 - 8.000
Result € 11,000