A very special wine auction will be organized on Sunday 22 June, consisting of more than 1300 lots. The catalog contains some very exclusive collections, but more affordable wines are also available. Since this auction offers something for everyone, we hope to welcome you in Dauphine in Amsterdam.
We invite you to the online catalog here to watch
Location: Auditorium@Dauphine, Prins Bernhardplein 175, Amsterdam
On the day of the auction it is possible to taste a selection of the wines to be auctioned. Our wine experts are happy to advise you during the pre-tasting.
For more information, please contact Winefield's staff:
You will find an explanation of all types of bidding at this page
REGULATIONS FOR YOUR VISIT
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory during your visit to AAG.
- We ask you to keep 1.5 meters away from other visitors at all times.
- Do you have a cold, such as a cold in the nose, runny nose, sore throat, mild cough or elevation: stay at home. This also applies if one of your housemates has the aforementioned symptoms.
- Please visit AAG with a maximum of 2 persons per household.
- AAG receives a maximum number of visitors; when it is very busy, you may have to wait.
THIS SALE IS TICKETED
If you wish to attend the auction, you must request an admission ticket by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org