On Sunday 14 October 2012, Winefield's Auctioneers organizes its second wine auction 'Fine Wine & Vintage Port' in collaboration with auction house AAG.
The offer in this auction is very large and varied. Besides many Bordeaux, Bourgogne and Champagne from France, almost all wine countries are well represented in the auction. Various beautiful collections will also be under the hammer, including a great collection of Vega Sicilia and Mas de Daumas Gassac. The auction ends with a wide variety of Vintage Port from various houses and years.
You will find an explanation of all types of bidding at this page
REGULATIONS FOR YOUR VISIT
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory during your visit to AAG.
- We ask you to keep 1.5 meters away from other visitors at all times.
- Do you have a cold, such as a cold in the nose, runny nose, sore throat, mild cough or elevation: stay at home. This also applies if one of your housemates has the aforementioned symptoms.
- Please visit AAG with a maximum of 2 persons per household.
- AAG receives a maximum number of visitors; when it is very busy, you may have to wait.
THIS SALE IS TICKETED
If you wish to attend the auction, you must request an admission ticket by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org